The Division of Student Affairs helps academically distinguished young people navigate a path to Berkeley.
Student Affairs guides students through campus life and provides critical financial support to the many thousands who have financial need.
Here are many opportunities you can support:
- Enhance career services for students in Letters and Sciences to achieve career clarity and competitiveness
- Increase stipends for travel expenses for the Extern program where students shadow alumni for a few days
- Contribute to the Directors fund to launch innovative career programs
- Art should be for everyone! Your donation provides free art classes for low income students.
- We cultivate communities at Cal! Your donation subsidizes student use of event spaces within the ASUC Student Union.
- Your contributions will help support environmental sustainability programs and services for students at UC Berkeley. #MakeSERCWerc
- Allow students to participate in programming and opportunities involving conflict management and restorative practices.
- Support the transition of every new undergraduate to UC Berkeley.
- Provide more opportunities for Pell Grant recipients from Southern California to be flown to campus for Move In and Golden Bear Orientation.
- Enhance the experience and appreciation of Orientation Leaders who serve as volunteers throughout Golden Bear Orientation.
- Support the LEAD Center in assisting students as they explore their interests, pursue their passions, and create community at Cal.
- The CalGreek Fund contributes to supporting a vibrant community filled with students, philanthropists, mentors, peer educators, engaged citizens and much more. Give today!
- Help students explore their diverse interests and find a unique community at Cal!
- Help improve services and programs for student parents and their families to succeed at Cal
- Support Students’ Residential Living Experience including Cultural & Special Interest Theme Programs, Student Leadership, Tutoring & Resident Faculty Programs
- Support Berkeley students as they:
- Spend their spring and summer breaks giving back with Alternative Breaks
- Address childhood literacy in local schools with the BUILD Literacy Program
- Engage in Berkeley’s largest day of service with the Berkeley Project
- Make a difference in Washington, D.C. with Cal in the Capital
- Help those still suffering from Hurricane Katrina with the Magnolia Project
- Combat human trafficking with the Minh Dang Fellowship for Human Rights
- Help fund the legal advice for students to help them navigate complex legal issues like landlord disputes, family law, insurance claims, consumer fraud and more.
- Enhance the #BerkeleyStudentLife experience for another generation of Cal Bears!
- Contributions help students who are experiencing distress, mental health crisis, homelessness and food insecurity.
- Support student’s participation in fitness, recreation & wellness through the Rec Sports Opportunity Fund.